New user

General discussions V2
KA4CSM
Novice Class

New user

Post by KA4CSM »

Good morning. Thank you to all who make Log4om version 2.1 possible. This is the first logging program I have used. Many questions but I will limit it to two. I read both in this forum and in the manual that when the yellow triangle is visible you can click on it and see the updates. When I right or left click on it, it just goes away. ? Interested in the WAS award but don’t understand how to set it up. I researched both the manual and utube with no success. Thank you for your help.
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: New user

Post by G4POP »

Any award based on the normal QSO fields works automatically, nothing for you to do.

When you enter a QSO and the on line lookup finds the call sign fields like state are automatically populated, from that information Log4OM builds the statistics for the award.

So go to View/award statistics

Select the award in the top drop down menu

View your results and if you need to see how may have been worked or confirmed by mode and bans click the statistics tab
73 Terry G4POP
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

Regarding the yellow triangle or the rectangular box I think you might be left handed in which case you should right click on it, because it deffinately works OK
73 Terry G4POP
KA4CSM
Novice Class

Post by KA4CSM »

Thanks Terry. You provide a valuable service to Log4om, I imagine it’s quite time consuming. You are appreciated.