60 Meter shows Out of Band (Yellow and red Triangle)

General discussions V2
HI8SMX
Advanced Class

60 Meter shows Out of Band (Yellow and red Triangle)

Post by HI8SMX »

Hi, was looking for previous posts on this but could not find any. Earlier this week 60m band was approved in the Dominican Republic, but when operating on that band, Log4OM shows a Yellow and Red Triangle and says I´m out of band, but qsos are logged correctly.

Is there a way to included 60m as a valid band? I have checked on Configuration, Users Preferences and 60m is included there. Any help will be appreciated.

Santiago

Twitter: @hi8smx
Instagram: hi8smx
YouTube: hamworldonline
Twitter: @hamworldonline
Instagram: hamworldonline
VA3AG
Old Man

Re: 60 Meter shows Out of Band (Yellow and red Triangle)

Post by VA3AG »

HI8SMX wrote: 06 Mar 2020, 20:46 Hi, was looking for previous posts on this but could not find any. Earlier this week 60m band was approved in the Dominican Republic, but when operating on that band, Log4OM shows a Yellow and Red Triangle and says I´m out of band, but qsos are logged correctly.

Is there a way to included 60m as a valid band? I have checked on Configuration, Users Preferences and 60m is included there. Any help will be appreciated.

Santiago

Twitter: @hi8smx
Instagram: hi8smx
Hi Santiago....make sure that you have the right IARU region in the configue under User configuration.
Good luck!

Aldo VA3AG
HI8SMX
Advanced Class

Post by HI8SMX »

Thanks Aldo, yes I have my correct zone (IARU 2), maybe they haven't updated their records yet, as the authorization is from Thursday.

Santiago
DF5WW
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by DF5WW »

Hi Santiago,

60 meters is not included in actual R2 bandplan but it can be edited with Notepad ++ or other
editors. By the way, i found in a 60 meter band Wiki that you have 5 channels there allowed
now ? If yes it´s better to edit the Bandplan_R2 and save the edited one as bandplan_dxcc72.xml ....

This will override the bandplan_r2.xml and nothing will be changed if there´s a new R2 bandplan
in upcoming versions. You´ll find the bandplans in the config folder. There is a Bandplan folder in
which contains the actual bandplans.

Here the part of the Wiki i found:
Dominican Republic (ITU Region 2): Amateurs have been granted permission to use seven 5 MHz channels. These are 5258.5, 5278.5, 5288.5, 5366.5, 5371.5, 5398.5 and 5403.5 kHz. Modes currently permitted are USB and CW. (Source: HI8HH and KQ6XA e-mails)
73´s .. Juergen ... ALT-512 SDR (10W) , 50 m random wire at SG-211 autotuner, 2 x Xiegu G90 (20W HF TRX) one as portable Radio. Also TS-790E (40 W) for VHF/UHF with X-50 vertical and Duoband 4-Element LPDA.
HI8SMX
Advanced Class

Post by HI8SMX »

Thanks. Will try that later today.

73, Santiago