Automatic Upload to ClubLog After ADIF Import?

General discussions V2
NE8P
Novice Class

Automatic Upload to ClubLog After ADIF Import?

Post by NE8P »

I've migrated to V2 fairly recently, but already I'm forgetting exactly how V1 worked. If my memory serves me (not particularly good odds...), when using V1, after I'd import an ADIF, Log4OM would automatically upload its QSO content to my ClubLog account. It doesn't appear that this is happening with V2. I do have the "Automatic upload on new QSO" box checked in V2 as I did in V1. Single QSO entries are being uploaded OK.

Can anyone clarify how this is supposed to happen, if at all, in both versions?

Thanks,
Mike, NE8P
KI5IO
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Automatic Upload to ClubLog After ADIF Import?

Post by KI5IO »

NE8P wrote: 12 Jul 2020, 19:18 I've migrated to V2 fairly recently, but already I'm forgetting exactly how V1 worked. If my memory serves me (not particularly good odds...), when using V1, after I'd import an ADIF, Log4OM would automatically upload its QSO content to my ClubLog account. It doesn't appear that this is happening with V2. I do have the "Automatic upload on new QSO" box checked in V2 as I did in V1. Single QSO entries are being uploaded OK.

Can anyone clarify how this is supposed to happen, if at all, in both versions?

Thanks,
Mike, NE8P
Mike,

V2 does all what V1 did and much more.

It does/will auto-upload to Clublog, HRDLog, LOTW, etc., etc... It is all how you set things up.

That being said ... I've provided a link to the YouTube videos that Terry has produced. There are 3 of them that deal with "Confirmations" and addresses the QSO uploads. Watch each of the 3 videos (in order from 1 to 3) about this topic.

Also ... take the time to be sure you have downloaded the "current" User Guide (dated: June 30, 2020 - 9:26AM) and look starting on Page 87. There is a title on that page: QSO automatic upload to online logs.

Follow what you see/learn on the videos and read (carefully) starting on Page 87 for the automatic upload information. QSO Confirmation information and manual upload information starts on Page 82.

Taking the time to learn about how V2 deals with auto and manual uplaods will serve you well.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6Ppcj ... yavI-azOug

Thanks for using Log4OM V2.
73 - Nolan Kienitz - KI5IO
Plano, TX
NE8P
Novice Class

Re: Automatic Upload to ClubLog After ADIF Import?

Post by NE8P »

Thanks, again, Nolan for replying to one of my queries. I do not have the latest version of the manual. I will download it, read it and view the YouTube videos as well. Hopefully, that'll help resolve my issue, and I'll be a more efficient Log4OM user too!

Mike, NE8P