Not Listed as LOTW User

General discussions V2
kg5pio
Novice Class

Not Listed as LOTW User

Post by kg5pio »

Been away for a while now using a new PC and new install of 2.8.0.0. I am just about finished with setup and noticed after entering my own Callsign I am not listed as a LOTW User. EQSL and QRZ is there, I have all my data entered in the external services so not sure whats going on. This may not be a Log4OM problem per se but I would like to know if maybe I am missing something in setup on this end. I have done a QSO download which worked I have not added any new QSO's yet. Not sure what it takes for it to trigger or recognize me as a LOTW user any help appreciated.

Oscar
KG5PIO
AE6DS
Advanced Class

Re: Not Listed as LOTW User

Post by AE6DS »

The most current LOTW users file shows your last upload was almost 2 years ago. I believe log4om only considers you a LoTW user if you have uploaded in the last 12 months. You can refresh Log4OM's LoTW user file in Settings-->Update Resources.

It is also a good idea to list LoTW as one of your QSL methods at HamQTH and other call lookup sites.

Dale
kg5pio
Novice Class

Post by kg5pio »

AE6DS wrote: 15 Jul 2020, 05:16 The most current LOTW users file shows your last upload was almost 2 years ago. I believe log4om only considers you a LoTW user if you have uploaded in the last 12 months. You can refresh Log4OM's LoTW user file in Settings-->Update Resources.

It is also a good idea to list LoTW as one of your QSL methods at HamQTH and other call lookup sites.
Thank you, I have just sent in some QSO's but now don't look like its getting through to LOTW looking into that. I will also check the other services and verify or add myself as a LOTW user.
AE6DS
Advanced Class

Post by AE6DS »

ARRL updates the lotw-user-activity.csv file around once per week so there will be a delay before your status change is picked up by clients.

Dale
kg5pio
Novice Class

Post by kg5pio »

Thanks I will certainly wait and give it a full week or more.
KD0ZV
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by KD0ZV »

If you had not successfully uploaded to LOTW in the last 12 months that is why you are not shown as a LOTW user as Log4OM drops people off that are not active.

I see you uploaded 7/17 so just wait a few days as mentioned above and see what happens.

You might do update resources/LOTW users under the settings menu in Log4OM every once in a while. That wont speed things up on Logbook of the Worlds end but will force the file update to Log4OM when they do.

Rich
Rich
KD0ZV
Log4OM Alpha Team
kg5pio
Novice Class

Post by kg5pio »

Thank you all, And there it is, magic! Just had to give it enough time.