keep cw freqnuency on USB

General discussions V2
IU3CYV
Advanced Class

keep cw freqnuency on USB

Post by IU3CYV »

Now when I try to jump to cw frequency from cluster, the rtx chenge automatically on cw mode how can i keep it on USB?
thank you
73 de Tiziano IU3CYV :roll:
(old callsign IW7EFC)
KI5IO
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: keep cw freqnuency on USB

Post by KI5IO »

IU3CYV wrote: 25 Jul 2020, 13:51 Now when I try to jump to cw frequency from cluster, the rtx chenge automatically on cw mode how can i keep it on USB?
thank you
Tiziano,

What version of Log4OM are you using? What CAT control are you using? What is your rig and model number?

If you are using OmniRig ... I would dig into the "ini" file that you have selected to use with your rig.

I've seen many posts on the Forum about various rigs having some minor tweaks needed in the "ini" file to operate smoothly.

Take a look at that first and do a search on the Forum with your rig name/model number and you might find more granular detail.
73 - Nolan Kienitz - KI5IO
Plano, TX
IU3CYV
Advanced Class

Post by IU3CYV »

KI5IO wrote: 25 Jul 2020, 15:32
IU3CYV wrote: 25 Jul 2020, 13:51 Now when I try to jump to cw frequency from cluster, the rtx chenge automatically on cw mode how can i keep it on USB?
thank you
Tiziano,

What version of Log4OM are you using? What CAT control are you using? What is your rig and model number?

If you are using OmniRig ... I would dig into the "ini" file that you have selected to use with your rig.

I've seen many posts on the Forum about various rigs having some minor tweaks needed in the "ini" file to operate smoothly.

Take a look at that first and do a search on the Forum with your rig name/model number and you might find more granular detail.
I am using Log4om2 and omnirig with ft2000 yaesu, which file should i edit?
(old callsign IW7EFC)
DF5WW
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by DF5WW »

Tiziano,

we not prefer to change the Omnirig .ini files for your rig except it´s working
wrong like Split is on when no Split is set or you have CW-R instead of CW. The
.ini files handles the CAT protocoll of your transceiver like the builders has
implemented it and that´s the sense of a CAT system.

For your choice you have to work with the FT1200.ini or whatever you use in
Omnirig but please don´t report error´s in the future if you work with a modified
rig ini file.

;) ;)
73´s .. Juergen ... ALT-512 SDR (10W) , 50 m random wire at SG-211 autotuner, 2 x Xiegu G90 (20W HF TRX) one as portable Radio. Also TS-790E (40 W) for VHF/UHF with X-50 vertical and Duoband 4-Element LPDA.
IU3CYV
Advanced Class

Post by IU3CYV »

ok i won't modify any file, better to leave everything like this. While when transmitting in rtty LOG4Om always leaves USb and does not make you change the way, because then it returns alone to USB.
what could be done?
(old callsign IW7EFC)