Strange FT8 WAS import issue

General discussions V2
k4em
Advanced Class

Strange FT8 WAS import issue

Post by k4em »

I imported my ACLog logbook last week into Log4OMV2. This morning I was going over my 5BWAS awards; View, Award Status. I looked at my FT8 5BWAS and all the West Virginia states were not confirmed. The only one showing as worked was an unconfirmed one for 40m FT8. I double checked ACLog and all 22 contacts showed West Virginia.
I entered each callsign in Log4OM and went into Edit QSO, His Details, clicked the GLOBE, verified the address shown with QRZ.com and updated each state to West Virginia. Luckily I only had 22 QSO's so it didn't take too long.
Now my 5BWAS FT8 is correct.

Dave
k4em
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Strange FT8 WAS import issue

Post by G4POP »

Please send me the AClog ADIF file, not a Log4om by email to g4pop (AT) arrl.net with reference to this post
73 Terry G4POP
k4em
Advanced Class

Post by k4em »

The file is on the way.

Dave
k4em
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

OK,
I loaded your file and all West Virginia states are shown correctly, I can only assume the either you did not select the quality checks on import or some strange glitch caused the issue. Certainly nothing wrong in the ACLog file as far as I could see.

If at any time you have more than one or two QSO's to edit then use the QSO manager and bulk edit them in one easy update.
73 Terry G4POP