While we understand your frustration and also that perhaps sometimes you have other personal problems to deal with or may have had a few drinks and its late at night, it is no reason to give the team a hard time.
We are all unpaid volunteers and have our own lives to lead and we may also be in different time zones and sleeping! so if a reply is not received as fast as you might like try to be patient.
As always the first things to do if help is required is to:
- Download the latest user guide and read it!
- Watch the YouTube tutorials.
- Search this forum to see if the problem has already been answered or marked as a bug.
- Windows OS
- Processor and ram type
- Log4OM release number
- Release numbers of associated software
- Radio make and model
- CAT Interface
- Cat control type (Hamlib or Omnirig)