QRZ.com confirmation download

General discussions V2
wa2n
New user

QRZ.com confirmation download

Post by wa2n »

I had not been able to download confirmations from QRZ.com, the log shows no information. Later I found an old post that QRZ.com has no API for confirmation download. Is this correct? I tried exporting a bunch of QRZ.com's log to import into Log4OM2 and while it worked, several contacts were duplicated. Fortunately I saved my mdb file before and restored it or my log would have been a mess.

Is there a better way to handle confirmation downloads from QRZ.com? eqsl.cc seems to work oK when done manually from Log4OM2.

tnx, Wayne
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: QRZ.com confirmation download

Post by G4POP »

Upload only for QRZ until such time as they provide a download facility for external logging software
73 Terry G4POP
M0PAM
Novice Class

Post by M0PAM »

Hi Terry I sent a message to the group address to you regarding the loss of my entire log with a error
provide by the software.
Please see if you find my message and let me know what can be done about my problem
Many thanks
Martins M0PAM
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

M0PAM wrote: 02 Sep 2021, 13:40 Hi Terry I sent a message to the group address to you regarding the loss of my entire log with a error
provide by the software.
Please see if you find my message and let me know what can be done about my problem
Many thanks
Martins M0PAM
What group address I have not received anything?
73 Terry G4POP
M0PAM
Novice Class

Post by M0PAM »

Hi Terry I sent you a message about problems with Log4 difect to your email address and here again is my meil to you.
I have a problem with logging QSO's, one minute all work OK and than not, special on the start of Log4 some times the log does not log and after some times moving things start logging than if I turn off the computer and come back later there is a problem again ""no logging of the contacts and this has been for the 4 weeks or so
Any help in this will be appreciated, have both TEAMVIWER and ANY DESK but do prefer the last one
Many thanks for an help
M0PAM
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

M0PAM wrote: 30 Dec 2021, 12:49 Hi Terry I sent you a message about problems with Log4 difect to your email address and here again is my meil to you.
I have a problem with logging QSO's, one minute all work OK and than not, special on the start of Log4 some times the log does not log and after some times moving things start logging than if I turn off the computer and come back later there is a problem again ""no logging of the contacts and this has been for the 4 weeks or so
Any help in this will be appreciated, have both TEAMVIWER and ANY DESK but do prefer the last one
Many thanks for an help
M0PAM
I replied to your email 3 hours ago

Nearly 4 months since I asked you for information in this thread!
73 Terry G4POP
M0PAM
Novice Class

Post by M0PAM »

I DID NOT RECEIVE ANY REQUEST FROM NO ONE
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

M0PAM wrote: 30 Dec 2021, 14:32 I DID NOT RECEIVE ANY REQUEST FROM NO ONE
Check this thread, the message before yours was from me in which I responded "What group address I have not received anything?" that was 4 months ago, but no reply from you!

Check your email which you sent to me at 10.44 am today to which I replied to at 11.02 am today for which I have still not received a reply!
73 Terry G4POP
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

M0PAM

2 days since I replied to your email and responded here but still no replies?
73 Terry G4POP
DO9KW
Novice Class

Post by DO9KW »

G4POP wrote: 06 Mar 2021, 19:43 Upload only for QRZ until such time as they provide a download facility for external logging software
sorry for being a grave digger but is that really correct?
How does GridTracker handels the confirmations from QRZ.com ?
When I click on the QRZ.com Icon in GridTracker I get all the confirmations from QRZ.com, it is the same with LotW.
eQSL.cc only works by downloading the adif file and import it to GridTracker..
I am a QRZ.com XML data subscriber.

73s from Stefan