Log4OM 2... a real joy!!

General discussions V2
VA2SS
Novice Class

Log4OM 2... a real joy!!

Post by VA2SS »

Hi,

I would like to take a little bit of everybody time to gracefully thank Log4OM 2 developper team. Since 1 month now, and I really enjoy this software. It is very versatile and offer powerful analytic information.

I really took the appropriate time to understand and dig into it, and make sure I handle it properly. We all know that is really easy to complain, but it is also important to thank for all the hard work behind this log software..... a FREE software. We should all consider sending a tip$. :D

Best regards and 73.
73 de Jeff | VA2SS
DF5WW
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Log4OM 2... a real joy!!

Post by DF5WW »

73´s .. Juergen ... ALT-512 SDR (10W) , 50 m random wire at SG-211 autotuner, 2 x Xiegu G90 (20W HF TRX) one as portable Radio. Also TS-790E (40 W) for VHF/UHF with X-50 vertical and Duoband 4-Element LPDA.
KB1FGC
Advanced Class

Re: Log4OM 2... a real joy!!

Post by KB1FGC »

I sent 20bucks.If I use a software that I rely on heavily I give something. In this case I use Log4OM daily.We are lucky that it is free.Not sure why as it takes time,plus the tech support and server time must play into it. but I'm grateful.Dave of Dxlabs wouldn't take money and Fldigi programmer wanted to give back as Ham radio as enhanced his life.
Rich :)
Thanks Rich
73 KB1FGC