CQ Zone is empty in cluster list

General discussions V2
W6SOX
Novice Class

CQ Zone is empty in cluster list

Post by W6SOX »

Hi - I'm not sure if I'm understanding something, but I noticed that on the Cluster tab, the CQ Zone column has no data - totally blank. I checked several individuals by clicking on them in the cluster tab and there is a CQ Zone value in the main view at top left. Same issue for ITU. Does the CQ column not refer to the same data field as that shown in the details?

(I tried to attach a screenshot but got an error that the board attachment quota has been reached).
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: CQ Zone is empty in cluster list

Post by G4POP »

W6SOX wrote: 16 Jun 2021, 00:57 Hi - I'm not sure if I'm understanding something, but I noticed that on the Cluster tab, the CQ Zone column has no data - totally blank. I checked several individuals by clicking on them in the cluster tab and there is a CQ Zone value in the main view at top left. Same issue for ITU. Does the CQ column not refer to the same data field as that shown in the details?

(I tried to attach a screenshot but got an error that the board attachment quota has been reached).
Very difficult to assist if you don't provide details of which Log4OM release number your using of what clusters are in use.

Its a bit like saying I want to order a new windscreen for my car without stating the make, model and year!
73 Terry G4POP
W6SOX
Novice Class

Post by W6SOX »

Hi Terry - I'm on the most recent release 2.14.1.0. As far as which cluster, I'm not sure I see how that matters - if the data is available in the details of the contact, then clearly it's being provided. The issue isn't that there is no CQ Zone data - it's that it's shown in one place but not another. I'm trying again to attach the screenshot that shows the example.

Well - apparently adding an attachment is not allowed so that makes it challenging to post a screen capture. One of the clusters is hamradio.isel.ipl.pt - but this is true for all of them.
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

W6SOX wrote: 17 Jun 2021, 03:19 . One of the clusters is hamradio.isel.ipl.pt - but this is true for all of them.

What cluster port number?

The zones displayed in the top panel for QSO input are derived from the lookup sequences, the cluster is different this is why you are seeing zones in one area but not in another.
73 Terry G4POP