QSO Count

General discussions V2
K2GT
Novice Class

QSO Count

Post by K2GT »

Is there a way to determine how many contacts I have logged over a specific date period covering a few years? I can see the total qso count, but since I have yet to figure out how to see the whole log, I am not sure what date the whole qso count number starts with.
Tnx Gus K2gt
KI5IO
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: QSO Count

Post by KI5IO »

K2GT wrote: 07 Aug 2021, 19:11 Is there a way to determine how many contacts I have logged over a specific date period covering a few years? I can see the total qso count, but since I have yet to figure out how to see the whole log, I am not sure what date the whole qso count number starts with.
Tnx Gus K2gt
Gus,

In the Main UI and Recent QSOs (F7) tab you have a value in the lower right window. It starts at a default of 5000. What is the "Selected 1 of XXXX" value ... meaning what does XXXX equal?

BTW you can change the default of 5000 to whatever you want in the Configuration menu.

For example if the Selected "1 of XXXX" is 3245 ... just scroll down to the bottom of that window and you will see the first entry. Or you could click on the QSO Date column and now the oldest or first entry is now at the top and thus you could see the QSO date of that first QSO. In my current active log a single click will flip the entire log upside/down with the first entry being 1/30/1991. A 2nd single click puts the most current Q at the top again.

Now to drill down to digging out the QSO over a span of time go to Utilities / QSO Manager and your same log will appear. If you have made the determination of the time frame you want you can filter for those start and end date parameters and then have those Q's chosen.

In the clip below I selected a filter range for a couple of years to whittle down the list.

Hope this helps you a tad.

Attachments
QSODateFilter.JPG
QSODateFilter.JPG (35.78 KiB) Viewed 996 times
73 - Nolan Kienitz - KI5IO
Plano, TX