Clicking on Cluster spots - no frequency selection

General discussions V2
VK2MET
Advanced Class

Clicking on Cluster spots - no frequency selection

Post by VK2MET »

I must have done something to my setup - I was sure that when I clicked on a Cluster entry the QSO data was populated including the frequency and band. But now I notice they are not being populated and I have to manually enter the frequency and band.
The award refs etc are still going in.. so what have I done and how do I return it to the previous setting?
thanks
Alan
KI5IO
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Clicking on Cluster spots - no frequency selection

Post by KI5IO »

VK2MET wrote: 07 Sep 2021, 05:49 I must have done something to my setup - I was sure that when I clicked on a Cluster entry the QSO data was populated including the frequency and band. But now I notice they are not being populated and I have to manually enter the frequency and band.
The award refs etc are still going in.. so what have I done and how do I return it to the previous setting?
thanks
Alan
Alan,

Check to make sure your CAT control is turned on and operating to your rig. Cluster clicks will not have frequency/band populate unless CAT is turned ON.
73 - Nolan Kienitz - KI5IO
Plano, TX
VK2MET
Advanced Class

Re: Clicking on Cluster spots - no frequency selection

Post by VK2MET »

Thanks Nolan,
In fact it's the reverse. When CAT is ON but not connected, then the Cluster clicks do no populate.
I do not always have CAT ON but when I turn it OFF when the ports are not open, then the frequency/band are in deed populated.
thanks
Alan