Printing QSL Cards

General discussions V2
KB7WHO
Novice Class

Printing QSL Cards

Post by KB7WHO »

I am looking for a program that will allow me to print logged contacts as postcards (with my return address, the QSO contact address, and the QSO data) on the back of preprinted QSL cards with a blank back.

Will Log4OM do that?

Thanks
Ken KB7WHO
KI5IO
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Printing QSL Cards

Post by KI5IO »

KB7WHO wrote: 08 Sep 2021, 15:45 I am looking for a program that will allow me to print logged contacts as postcards (with my return address, the QSO contact address, and the QSO data) on the back of preprinted QSL cards with a blank back.

Will Log4OM do that?

Thanks
Ken KB7WHO
Ken,

Log4OM has the routine to print labels for QSL cards. Check out the current User Guide starting on Page 109.

Most OMs print to labels and then stick 'em on the QSL cards (front or back) depending upon design of those cards.
73 - Nolan Kienitz - KI5IO
Plano, TX
KB7WHO
Novice Class

Post by KB7WHO »

Thank you for the response.

"No" is what I had concluded from reading through the materials. I appreciate you confirming it.

I will keep looking.

73 Ken KB7WHO
KI5IO
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by KI5IO »

KB7WHO wrote: 08 Sep 2021, 16:19 Thank you for the response.

"No" is what I had concluded from reading through the materials. I appreciate you confirming it.

I will keep looking.

73 Ken KB7WHO
Ken,

You could export your 'print' QSOs to an Excel file and then manipulate the data in the columns and set up for printing to a particular size print-format.

Many steps, but certainly do-able.
73 - Nolan Kienitz - KI5IO
Plano, TX
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

KB7WHO wrote: 08 Sep 2021, 15:45 I am looking for a program that will allow me to print logged contacts as postcards (with my return address, the QSO contact address, and the QSO data) on the back of preprinted QSL cards with a blank back.

Will Log4OM do that?

Thanks
Ken KB7WHO
You can set up a print template for the card to print direct, a couple of users have already done that.

Try using the Brother QL print template and modify the dimensions
73 Terry G4POP