LOG4OM / LOTW and Multiple Call Certificates

General discussions V2
WA2SQQ
Old Man

LOG4OM / LOTW and Multiple Call Certificates

Post by WA2SQQ »

I’m about to upload several hundred contacts to LOTW, from the 1970’s when my call was WN2SQQ. I created and installed another certificate into the LOTW software. I’m not sure how LOTW works with multiple certificates. Will QSO’s from both calls be uploaded at the same time, or must I create a separate LOTW account within LOG4OM?
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: LOG4OM / LOTW and Multiple Call Certificates

Post by G4POP »

Make sure the old QSO's are correctly marked with the old 'station call, operator call sign and owners call sign' etc.

Having ensured the correct cert/station ID is selected in the program config go to the QSL manager and filter your QSO's for just the WN2SQQ QSO's and activate the upload.

Unless you think you might need to upload using this cert and call often there is little point in generating a separate config.
73 Terry G4POP
WA2SQQ
Old Man

Post by WA2SQQ »

Terry, thanks for the detailed response - much appreciated.

You mention "program config", I assume you mean LOTW's program settings, or in the TQSL program?

One other question, since this is a work in progress, I'll be importing calls from the old call a few times before I want to upload them to LOTW. I did a bulk edit to add or change the STATION CALL, to my old call. I also want to set the "flag" for LOTW uploads to NO. Once I'm done, I can do a bulk edit to set the LOTW flag to upload them all at the same time. I've checked the bulk edit, single field, and I didn't see any LOTW fields listed. Can LOTW do this?
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

I meant a separate Log4OM config and you can edit the LOTW sent status in QSL Manager - See images below to illustrate both issues.

Untitled2.jpg
Untitled2.jpg (55.17 KiB) Viewed 1212 times

Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (138.94 KiB) Viewed 1212 times
73 Terry G4POP