ARRL Website Doing Updates

General discussions V2
KI5IO
Log4OM Alpha Team

ARRL Website Doing Updates

Post by KI5IO »

ARRL sent out a message this morning about their website being down starting tomorrow (March 25th). I'm sure many of you have also seen the e-mail.

That original message was not clear about impact to the LoTW portion and uploads/downloads via TQSL and ultimately L4OM and other logging APPs.

I traded about six e-mails before someone finally said that LoTW would be impacted by this update. They never did advise if the LoTW portion would require new passwords like they noted would be required on the main site.

Time will tell. Below is a clip of the message I got this morning.

If this message holds true and you find that LoTW uploads/downloads are not functioning, pls keep this ARRL update in mind.

What this means to you:
  • The arrl.org website and store will be unavailable from Friday, March 25 at 4 pm (ET) to Tuesday, March 29 at 8 am (ET) as we change over to the new system.
  • During this time, the following actions will be limited: Online DXCC (single sign on capability), LoTW (member verification), PageSuite (access to digital magazines), and access to The ARRL Learning Center. ARRL.net email forwarding will still be functioning.
  • Your Member Profile Page will be easier to update and navigate. Your existing usernames will be in the system, but for your security, you will need to create a new password the first time you access your profile.
  • A consolidated checkout lets you renew, donate, and shop all in one transaction!

73 - Nolan Kienitz - KI5IO
Plano, TX