qrz.com update not working

General discussions V2
IU1PZJ
New user

qrz.com update not working

Post by IU1PZJ »

I need help for a strange problem:

after importing an .adi file to Log4OM software, those QSO are not automatically uploaded to QRZ.com

My connection is working, API code in ok, if i make a new qso in the software everything works wonderfully.
but after uploading .adi file i have to manually update every qso to QRZ.

I'm the only one with this problem? how can i fix it if it is possible?

thanks
73 DE IU1PZJ
DF5WW
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: qrz.com update not working

Post by DF5WW »

No automatic uploads of an ADIF import. If you import you have always to upload manually.
73´s .. Juergen ... ALT-512 SDR (10W) , 50 m random wire at SG-211 autotuner, 2 x Xiegu G90 (20W HF TRX) one as portable Radio. Also TS-790E (40 W) for VHF/UHF with X-50 vertical and Duoband 4-Element LPDA.
KI5IO
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by KI5IO »

Riccardo,

Juergen is precisely right about handling of ADIF imported calls.

You need to take the time to review the very extensive User Guide that Terry has produced for Log4OM. That document is searchable. Do a search in that document and you will find many locations with detailed information for your issue. Some details start on Page 102 of the "current" User Guide that is dated: 28/04/2022 5:23 PM ... This is the English version as I don't know how fast the translator keeps up with the other language versions.

Terry has also produced many YouTube videos about Log4OM and has done 3 videos on confirmations alone. Here is a link to all his videos and you can find the 3 for Confirmations and watch them. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6Ppcj ... yavI-azOug

73 - Nolan Kienitz - KI5IO
Plano, TX
IU1PZJ
New user

Post by IU1PZJ »

thanks !!!