Updated Satellite List

General discussions V2
WT0DX
Advanced Class

Updated Satellite List

Post by WT0DX »

Ok, I admit I'm being a bit lazy with this request... I'm a new satellite user, and the default list does not include most of the currently active satellites. Does anyone have a list they can share?

73 Bill WT0DX
KI5IO
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Updated Satellite List

Post by KI5IO »

WT0DX wrote: 10 Jun 2022, 16:47 Ok, I admit I'm being a bit lazy with this request... I'm a new satellite user, and the default list does not include most of the currently active satellites. Does anyone have a list they can share?

73 Bill WT0DX
Bill,

Go to: Settings / Resource Editor / 'scroll down for satellites.csv and/or satmodelist.txt'

You can edit this files as you see fit for your needs.

These files (once edited) will have a "_user" filename extension added so that they won't be over-written with new program updates.
73 - Nolan Kienitz - KI5IO
Plano, TX
WT0DX
Advanced Class

Post by WT0DX »

Thanks Nolan, I appreciate the info on how to edit lists. I was just hoping that someone might have added all the newer birds already and would share their list. The default list is very out of date...

73 Bill WT0DX
KI5IO
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by KI5IO »

WT0DX wrote: 11 Jun 2022, 16:51 Thanks Nolan, I appreciate the info on how to edit lists. I was just hoping that someone might have added all the newer birds already and would share their list. The default list is very out of date...

73 Bill WT0DX
Bill,

Sry ... we've not received any updates as of late and also one of the main reason why Lele made that file user-adjustable as each OM can then pick/choose and keep their own list current.

Once an update is available it will be with a periodic update of Log4OM and also will 'not' over-write the user modified file that you have created.
73 - Nolan Kienitz - KI5IO
Plano, TX