WSJTx & Log4OM - Newbie Question

General discussions V2
n1wl
New user

Re: WSJT-X and LOG4OM - Newbie Question

Post by n1wl »

I am new to LOG4OM coming from winlog32 and was wondering if anyone had some step by step instructions to auto upload WSJT-X contacts? I am doing them manually at the moment.
Much appreciated for any help!
KI5IO
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: WSJT-X and LOG4OM - Newbie Question

Post by KI5IO »

n1wl wrote: 18 Jun 2022, 12:25 I am new to LOG4OM coming from winlog32 and was wondering if anyone had some step by step instructions to auto upload WSJT-X contacts? I am doing them manually at the moment.
Much appreciated for any help!
Bill,

This post should have been made in the section above in this Forum for V2 of Log4OM.

FYI - I have moved the question to the V2 portion of the Log4OM Forum.

Regardless take a look at the "current" User Guide.

QSO Confirmation Information starts on Page 102.

JT Program (WSJTx, etc.) Information starts on Page 210.

Take the time to review those topics and also take the time to watch the YouTube Videos that Terry has produced. He has done 3 videos on "Confirmations" and how it relates to uploading Q's to LOTW, eQSL, Clublog, etc., etc..

Here is the URL for the entire series of Y/T videos that Terry has done. As I've noted Confirmations is a 3-part series.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6Ppcj ... yavI-azOug
73 - Nolan Kienitz - KI5IO
Plano, TX
M0QVE
Novice Class

Re: WSJTx & Log4OM - Newbie Question

Post by M0QVE »

i just went through that and followed instructions from page 210>>>>>> as Col. Terry sugested and it work for me. It is very technical language witch it was a bit no easy to undersatnd, but finally it works. 73s'