Anyway to refresh cluster automatically

KD0ZV
Log4OM Alpha Team

Anyway to refresh cluster automatically

Post by KD0ZV »

I am pulling cluster data from the three different spots. Two SSIDs on VEC7CC.net and my localhost which could be CWskimmer, WSJT-X or both. This works great. Thank you for the ability to do this in V2.

So when I switch modes and go from FT8 to CW or other way around, the telnet data is not picked up by Log4OM cluster until I disconnect the Log4OM cluster and restart it.

Would be nice if Log4OM could somehow detect anything new that shows up on my telnet 7300 stream. But it does not.

Also is the external cluster window supposed to have colors for needed countries, bands and modes like the main cluster (F8) ?
2020-02-04_13-34-24.gif
2020-02-04_13-34-24.gif (193.11 KiB) Viewed 2304 times
Rich
KD0ZV
Log4OM Alpha Team
KD0ZV
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Anyway to refresh cluster automatically

Post by KD0ZV »

Want to add to this.

This is a big problem for any Flex user that has localhost data including spots from CW skimmer. At least those that use SliceMaster (one of two options available) to connect the skimmer.

Every time you change bands its closes skimmer and restarts it for the new band.

You have to stop and restart the cluster on Log4OM to start getting spots again.

I have connected to that local host via the command prompt the the spots continue to come on. But Log4OM will not receive them.

Does anyone know of a cluster command than can be added to the startup in log4om that will make it continue to listen?

Rich
Rich
KD0ZV
Log4OM Alpha Team