Edit QSO

CU3ED
Novice Class

Edit QSO

Post by CU3ED »

Hi,

In the edit QSO window a button for the "web lookup" would be great.
For example:
When adding the DOK award, the location is on the text of the user and not in the standard fields, so I need to open the QRZ page for each on that I have to add.

All the best,

David
CT1BXX
Old Man

Re: Edit QSO

Post by CT1BXX »

CU3ED wrote: 24 Mar 2020, 12:17 Hi,

In the edit QSO window a button for the "web lookup" would be great.
David
David,
Excellent idea. :idea:
73 Manuel Fernando CT1BXX
NN7D
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by NN7D »

That feature exists. Click the Globe tool on the right margin of the main window...

Doug
W7DRM
Doug - NN7D
Gig Harbor, WA, USA
CU3ED
Novice Class

Post by CU3ED »

Hi,

Sorry, but when you are editing the QSO, does not exist!
The only buttons available are:
- Save;
- OK;
- Check online info;
- Delete.
The button to check online info, only fills the missing info on the QSO, does not open the QRZ page, like the one in the main window, that you are referring.

All the best,

D
CT1BXX
Old Man

Post by CT1BXX »

Hi
Doug, within "Edit QSO" there is a button "Refreshing data" but what David is referring, if I am not wrong , is the possibility to open qrz.com website, to see other information not available in convencional fields. "Refresh data" only do waht it says refresh data without showing other information sometimes on website.

The globe in right margin for me, only works for a call, in the call sign input field on main view, and not for the call from "Edit QSO" window.

Personaly I think, it would be great if the Globe tool in right margin, could pick up the call from the activ window, window with focus.

Best regards to all, and keep safe. :)
73 Manuel Fernando CT1BXX
CU3ED
Novice Class

Post by CU3ED »

Hi,

That's exactly that!

All the best,

D
NN7D
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by NN7D »

Sorry, rush in reading. No, there is no direct Lookup feature in the QSO Edit window, but close to it. Right click on the record in the log (Recent QSO's (F7)) tab, and click on Lookup. You can do this with the QSO edit window open. You can also use this right click - Lookup on any of the grids which show QSO's, like when double clicking on the Band/Mode/Worked-Confirmed grid. And the QSO Manager and QSL Manager grids. Its pretty flexible.

Doug
W7DRM
Doug - NN7D
Gig Harbor, WA, USA