QSL manager ADIF option

mi0nwa
Advanced Class

QSL manager ADIF option

Post by mi0nwa »

Hi, can you add the feature within QSL manager the option to save ADIF file direct just like in the old version. In Version 2 I'm having to go into QSO manager first to save my ADIF file then open up QSL manager to send my QSO's to LOTW. Before in Version 1, I just had everything within QSL manager, saved ADIF and then uploaded the QSO's for that day to LOTW all from one window.

Joe MI0NWA
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: QSL manager ADIF option

Post by G4POP »

Why are you doing that?

Just follow the user guide, in qsl manager select LOTW click select required then hit the upload button

What could be easier?.
73 Terry G4POP
mi0nwa
Advanced Class

Post by mi0nwa »

You don't get me, I'm saving the ADIF file to upload to a different location, 2 different programs in fact.
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

mi0nwa wrote: 04 Apr 2020, 17:34 You don't get me, I'm saving the ADIF file to upload to a different location, 2 different programs in fact.
You said to upload to LOTW! What other programs are you sending the ADIF to?
73 Terry G4POP
mi0nwa
Advanced Class

Post by mi0nwa »

You misunderstand.

In Version 1 I would open up QSL Management as in the image below

I would save my QSO for that day to ADIF file to sent add to a different logbook in a different piece of software and also upload to QRZCQ, then while in there I sent my log for the day as normal to LOTW. This used to be done all in the same window but now in version 2 I cant do this, I have to open up QSO manager to save my ADIF file.
mi0nwa
Advanced Class

Post by mi0nwa »

I think I've figured it out, If I selct the QSO's for that day I can right click at the top of the table and it gives me the option to "Export selected to ADIF"

Think I'm sorted now Terry :)