No QSL default msg to eqsl?

DL9BDI
New user

No QSL default msg to eqsl?

Post by DL9BDI »

Hi,
I am testing V2.7.0.0 under Win10 and discovered the following.
I activated automatic log to eqsl and when I enter a new qso manually the QSL default message (stored in Settings/User Configuration/Confirmation) is perfectly transferred to eqsl.
But when the qso is logged automatically from WSJT-X (which works excellent without JTAlert) the qso is transferred to eqsl without the default message.

Is there a possibility to activate default message also with automatic logs from WSJT-X?

Thanks
Matthias, DL9BDI
DF5WW
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: No QSL default msg to eqsl?

Post by DF5WW »

Hello Matthias,

at the moment Log4OM logs what it receives as ADIF_Message from WSJT-X or others and don´t override
anything. Would be easier if WSJT-X would have an own "QSL Message" field to transfer it to external
logging softwares which do the upload job but it only uses simple standard ADIF fields.

V2 is a "young one" and i think in future releases this can be possible but for now it´s not a real user
support question. It´s more a feature suggestions question. So i move this post to the Feature Suggestions
part of the forum ...

;) ;)
73´s .. Juergen ... ALT-512 SDR (10W) , 50 m random wire at SG-211 autotuner, 2 x Xiegu G90 (20W HF TRX) one as portable Radio. Also TS-790E (40 W) for VHF/UHF with X-50 vertical and Duoband 4-Element LPDA.
DL9BDI
New user

Re: No QSL default msg to eqsl?

Post by DL9BDI »

Thanks Jürgen for the quick response.
Now I know that its not a usage error.

So I will wait for future versions :D

vy 73 de
Matthias