Bulk Delete

wa8mdc
Novice Class

Bulk Delete

Post by wa8mdc »

First I want to thank the entire Log4OM team for their development and support of the software. I worked in software development during my entire working career and I know how much effort is required to develop and maintain a complicated piece of software. Log4OM is truly a remarkable achievement.

I would suggest a bulk delete QSO feature that would allow you to highlight entries in the recent QSO window and then be able to delete them all with a right click. I realize this could be dangerous and you would want to add a make sure pop up to prevent inadvertent deletions.

Let me explain why this would be useful. During contests I use the N1MM software. Then after a contests I export an ADI file from N1MM and import it into Log4OM. I recently did this but made a mistake in the information saved in the ADI file. I had to delete all of the QSOs added and then import them again. In order to delete the QSOs in Log4OM I had to bring up the edit screen for each QSO and delete each one. This was very time consuming. Maybe there is already a better way to do this but I could not find one.

Thanks,
WA8MDC - Jim
WA8MDC - Jim
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Bulk Delete

Post by G4POP »

Bulk delete in recent QSO'S already exists! just unlock the padlock and use delete key, this is explained in the user guide!

Why use ADIF import from N1MM when we have a UDP real time facility as explained in the user guide?

Will move this thread to user support
73 Terry G4POP