Net Control

VK2MET
Advanced Class

Net Control

Post by VK2MET »

I'd like to make a few suggestions for screen navigation and function in the Net Control Module

1. Can there be a few keyboard shortcuts? Ins Key opens the Add Callsign dialog
2. The Callsign field should be activated and not require another mouse nav movement to focus this field
3. As per main callsign entry field - auto lookup when exit the field or time delay and Enter key adds to the Net Users Lists. But also a keyboard shortcut for search would be good. These features would give fast action to adding callsigns as they 'come now'.
4. Search adds callsign info but the mixed case info is uppercased when added to the Net Users list which is hard on the eyes
5. The Net Users panel is not resizable with the main panel so fields are hidden in one and more room than required in the other.
6. Can we have an export of the net participants. My Club wants a list of participants after each net.
7. Can the 'Save QSO in log' checkbox remember it's state between module uses, so dble clicking does NOT create and unwanted QSO? It always opens checked.

Otherwise - thanks it's a nice addition
VK2MET
Advanced Class

Re: Net Control

Post by VK2MET »

I need to add some more suggestions:
Please add a row number column
Please keep the stats correct (when you add, remove calls, the numbers need updating)
Please name them active, not actual to match the columns
Drag and drop is unreliable - you can drag down but it always goes to the bottom (not into the desired place) but not up into position from below

thanks
w3bg
New user

Re: Net Control

Post by w3bg »

Additional Request:
In NET USERS
Click on "Callsign" Heading to alphabetize/sort list by callsign.