Sender Label

CT1BXX
Old Man

Sender Label

Post by CT1BXX »

Hi,

Whenever we send a direct QSL, in addition to the recipient's address, we have to write our address, the sender.
In addition to this case, if we send a SASE, we also need a second label with our address, to put on the SASE, for returning.

The request is as follows:
Possibility of creating one (or two) labels with our personal address, one to put in our shipping envelope and another to be placed in SASE so we can receive it back later.
So, besides the option to print our address, we should be able to chhose hoa many we needprint: one or two.
These labels would be printed right after the destination label (or before).
Our address information would come from the filling data that we put in the "Configurations/ Station infromation" menu

Do you consider it useful ? :) I do! :D

My idea in a picture:

sender label.jpg
sender label.jpg (109.17 KiB) Viewed 1311 times
73 Manuel Fernando CT1BXX
KI5IO
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Sender Label

Post by KI5IO »

CT1BXX wrote: 07 Jun 2021, 09:24 Hi,

Whenever we send a direct QSL, in addition to the recipient's address, we have to write our address, the sender.
In addition to this case, if we send a SASE, we also need a second label with our address, to put on the SASE, for returning.

The request is as follows:
Possibility of creating one (or two) labels with our personal address, one to put in our shipping envelope and another to be placed in SASE so we can receive it back later.
So, besides the option to print our address, we should be able to chhose hoa many we needprint: one or two.
These labels would be printed right after the destination label (or before).
Our address information would come from the filling data that we put in the "Configurations/ Station infromation" menu

Do you consider it useful ? :) I do! :D

My idea in a picture:

sender label.jpg
Manuel,

In upcoming release and might also be in the Beta release you have available to download and test.
73 - Nolan Kienitz - KI5IO
Plano, TX