SKCC Fists ect

NT8N
Novice Class

SKCC Fists ect

Post by NT8N »

Are you planning on adding fields for NAQCC, Fists, SKCC ect Do automatically download the membership logs and add to the logbook.
I have been asking about this since 2019 and see that it has been ask as early as 2015.

Thanks NT8N
KI5IO
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: SKCC Fists ect

Post by KI5IO »

NT8N wrote: 27 Jun 2021, 00:29 Are you planning on adding fields for NAQCC, Fists, SKCC ect Do automatically download the membership logs and add to the logbook.
I have been asking about this since 2019 and see that it has been ask as early as 2015.

Thanks NT8N
Randy,

That field already exists. On the Main UI under tab Extended (F5) it is labeled for Contact Clubs & Assoc's.

I use it to select (for example) SKCC and the OM's number to then be saved with the QSO. The blank field to the right of the label you choose is for the number for that OM.

See image below.

As for managing / importing all the ever-changing database of numbers for the clubs I don't see that happening with Log4OM. Answering such would be from Lele or Terry. FYI ... we do have the 'database list' request on our list of future possibilities so yes, we are well aware of the requests.

Tnx for using Log4OM V2.
Attachments
Main-UI-Clubs.JPG
Main-UI-Clubs.JPG (106.97 KiB) Viewed 1149 times
73 - Nolan Kienitz - KI5IO
Plano, TX