Clublog uploads

G3ZSS
Old Man

Clublog uploads

Post by G3ZSS »

I was using N1MM during the IOTA contest last weekend and imported the ADIF logfile into Log4OM afterwards.
I observe that after closing the Log4OM application all my IOTA contest QSOs were uploaded to LOTW. However none of the QSOs get uploaded to ClubLog. I got around this by opening the QSL Manager and uploading all my QSOs to ClubLog, however it would be useful if there was somekind of facility to automatically ensure a full upload to Clublog after importing an ADIF file.
73 Peter G3ZSS
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Clublog uploads

Post by G4POP »

Why are you importing an ADIF file which from N1MM will have incomplete data, when we provide a special UDP interface which receives the logged QSO from N1MM in real time, updates the missing information and automatically uploads it to Clublog?
73 Terry G4POP
F6EXV
Old Man

Re: Clublog uploads

Post by F6EXV »

Hi all
If I may, uploading QSOs in real time to ClubLog during a contest is not a very good idea.
First, it does not give chance to make any correction if needed.
Second, even though CL computers (and programs) are well designed, imagine if ll competitors would do the same : CL would become bezerk !

Just checking what the field for CL upload is after the adif import, just use the QSL manager , select those QSOs and upload ! That is easy, and only requires a few mouse bites !
For what it is worth.
Thanks + 73
Paul F6EXV