Liist of Countries Granted

wb2bin
Advanced Class

Liist of Countries Granted

Post by wb2bin »

Is there a way to get a list of countries that have been granted by band and mode and not just a list of grid squares that you have to go through one by one. Basically a report without having to export to Excel and then play with it to try and get what you want. I am not a programmer or computer expert but I had this and many other reports in my former logging program (DXbase) but DXbase in no longer. The owner just up and quit a couple years ago.

Thanks very much for such an awesome software.

Greg
WB2BIN
KI5IO
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Liist of Countries Granted

Post by KI5IO »

wb2bin wrote: 11 Aug 2021, 12:13 Is there a way to get a list of countries that have been granted by band and mode and not just a list of grid squares that you have to go through one by one. Basically a report without having to export to Excel and then play with it to try and get what you want. I am not a programmer or computer expert but I had this and many other reports in my former logging program (DXbase) but DXbase in no longer. The owner just up and quit a couple years ago.

Thanks very much for such an awesome software.

Greg
WB2BIN
Greg,

Have you looked at: View / Award Status ? You can select an award (IE: DXCC) and then set filters to further delineate the default view. The two images below are from my DXCC Award and then I selected CW for Mode and 40m for Band. Tapped the refresh and got the result that is visible in the Award View tab.

That might be a help for you.

Attachments
Award-Status-Filtered.JPG
Award-Status-Filtered.JPG (118.31 KiB) Viewed 1147 times
Award-Status-Filter.JPG
Award-Status-Filter.JPG (89.13 KiB) Viewed 1147 times
73 - Nolan Kienitz - KI5IO
Plano, TX