Cluster Stats

wb2bin
Advanced Class

Cluster Stats

Post by wb2bin »

I would like to suggest that stats be show for every spot that is generated without having to click on one with the ability to stop the cluster. I think that would be great information and it's already in a database somewhere. I may be wrong but I don't think we even get that information on the main logging stats page(green squares). I think we are only getting information for that call on that band and mode not information for other bands and modes. in other words, again I am learning, when I log a contact I see information for that call, band and mode but not information for same country for different band and modes like the cluster but the cluster you have to click.

Thanks,
Greg, WB2BIN
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Cluster Stats

Post by G4POP »

We can only display the information received from the cluster and each field is viewable in the cluster grid, other information is derived by Log4oM internal checking.

When a call sign is entered in the logging window the stats indicate the following:

Country NOT worked

Country Not worked by band and mode

Country worked or confirmed

Country confirmed by Card, eQSL or LOTW

Call sign entered worked/Not worked/Confirmed by band and mode

Grid reference for the call sign entered worked or not worked

Grid reference for the call sign entered worked or not worked by band

Grid reference for the call sign entered worked or not worked by mode

When a call sign is entered in the logging window the Information pane shows the following:

The station is a LOTW user, EQSL user and if he sends a paper QSL card.

The information source (QRZ, HamQTH etc) with a clickable hyperlink to the web page lookup.

The colour coding on the cluster indicates the following:

Country worked/Not worked/Confirmed

Band Country worked/Not worked/Confirmed

Mode Country worked/Not worked/Confirmed

Station (Call sign) worked

Station (Call sign) worked

Station (Call sign) worked same band

Station (Call sign) worked same mode

Station (Call sign) worked same mode type

Station (Call sign) worked same band and mode type

Station (Call sign) uses LOTW

The filters to the right of the cluster provide extra information about band and modes worked and confirmations

What other information do you need?
73 Terry G4POP
wb2bin
Advanced Class

Post by wb2bin »

Terry,

Thanks for the information. I have all that but I have the cluster on a separate monitor and it would be nice to see that information in the cluster on a real time basis. Just asking.

Greg
wb2bin
Advanced Class

Post by wb2bin »

additional......one has to click on a spot to get the information from the filters. Just make it available on a real time base. That would be great!!!!!!
wb2bin
Advanced Class

Post by wb2bin »

I am doing a follow up. I have been using Log4OMV2 for sometime time now and maybe I am using it wrong. When I click on spot or assume I type in call in call sign window and program does it's look up I think it only show me worked, confirmed, band for that call, and country. The other green and blue squares only tells me that country has been worked on other bands and modes but does NOT tell me confirmed status. To find that out I have been going to View--Stats and scroll to country. Since that information is already available is it possible to bring that information out to the squares. Confirmed LOTW could be "CL" and confirmed QSL could be "CQ". Again, maybe I am using the program wrong. I just seemed to be using the View-Stats more and more.
wb2bin
Advanced Class

Post by wb2bin »

I am doing a follow up. I have been using Log4OMV2 for sometime time now and maybe I am using it wrong. When I click on spot or assume I type in call in call sign window and program does it's look up I think it only show me worked, confirmed, band for that call, and country. The other green and blue squares only tells me that country has been worked on other bands and modes but does NOT tell me confirmed status. To find that out I have been going to View--Stats and scroll to country. Since that information is already available is it possible to bring that information out to the squares. Confirmed LOTW could be "CL" and confirmed QSL could be "CQ". Again, maybe I am using the program wrong. I just seemed to be using the View-Stats more and more.