Label Print

KA4CDN
Old Man

Label Print

Post by KA4CDN »

For your consideration:

After Step 3: Print, allow setting the QSL sent ‘Via’ field along with the Sent and Sent Date. Right now it defaults to Electronic regardless of how it is sent. Add additional Via selections for the other QSL print types: Manager Bureau and Manager. Change the default to ‘Undefined’. Or perhaps better, automatically set the Via to the method selected on the Routing dialog “QSL Shipping method” selection.

Apply the Floppy Disk save update only to those QSLs with checkboxes Checked so that multiple different ‘Resulting QSL sent status’ results can be saved. Some maybe Sent (direct) others Queued (bureau) Perhaps this is done already?

I like to add a note about how much money I’ve sent, to who, SAE or SASE, etc. Right now I go back to my Recent QSO’s, find the QSOs and manually edit them to add something to the Notes field. I don’t have a good suggestion on how to make this smoother but something would be nice.

On the Routing dialog, the QSL Shipping method button Manager; change the button label to Manager BUR to be clearer and consistent with the Manager DCT button.

Thanks for Log4OM.
Mike

Log4OM v.2.16.0.0
User Guide: Updated: 06/08/2021 4:46 PM
iz8ewd
Novice Class

Re: Label Print

Post by iz8ewd »

I note that, while I already selected QSL shipping method in the logged QSO (for example bureau), this selection is not automatically proposed again in the second step of label print selection.