Make Label Print EASIER

cu3ak
Novice Class

Make Label Print EASIER

Post by cu3ak »

This will be great and easier for all of us.

QSL Manager --> Enable update, I sugest to add a button that will add the QSO directly to the Label Print. If we want to print the label or labels we only have to click the button. Then go to Label print and all the QSO's that we have selected are there ready for printing. Something like the image...
73 de CU3AK
Jaime Eloy
log4om label print.png
log4om label print.png (31.6 KiB) Viewed 1246 times
CT1BXX
Old Man

Re: Make Label Print EASIER

Post by CT1BXX »

Hi,
The idea sounds very interesting. The function to print labels has several options, but this requires constant analysis for each QSO, one by one.
To overcome this fact I created a Query in the filter to select from the Sent Via column those that should be sent by Buro. We can create other Query for other option.
Below I leave the query that I created and must be placed in the filter using the option "Use custom query".

This, allows to bypass the "Routing" and go direct to "Print" , saving a lot of work.

Of course, then, there are all the others that did not pass the filter/query, and that may need a specific treatment on a case-by-case basis, but even so, a lot of work has already been done with the first pass.

Comments... and better ideas for the Query are very welcome :)

I share the query I created even though it's still in the "testing phase". ;)
Please note: if you use the query it's at your risk, for me works, not perfect yet... :P

QslVia like '%Buro%' or QslVia like '%Bureau%' and QslVia Not Like '%Direct only%' and QslVia Not like '%no paper%' and QslVia Not like '%No Bur%' and QslVia Not like '% Qsl direct%'
73 Manuel Fernando CT1BXX