sdc skimmer integration with tci controller.

iz8nwa
Novice Class

sdc skimmer integration with tci controller.

Post by iz8nwa »

a complete integration with sdc skimmer would be interesting. currently everything works great.
Attachments
sdc schermata.png
sdc schermata.png (251.77 KiB) Viewed 1286 times
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: sdc skimmer integration with tci controller.

Post by G4POP »

What would we integrate that Log4OM does not already provide?

Why integrate SDC when you can run SDC and Log4OM at the same time by both using TCI?

I know that your illustrating the CW functions of SDC but Log4OM already integrates direct to EESDR for sending macros and text using the Winkeyer interface.
73 Terry G4POP
iz8nwa
Novice Class

Post by iz8nwa »

Hello terry.I use perfectly sdc and log4om in tci skimmer and I configured the skimmer cluster and I had no problems. it was an illustration that could also configure other users porta com for keyer use, because sdc skimmer integrates virtual com ports and keyer that integrate perfectly with log4om. it was an illustration. thanks for answering. personally I use the keyer tci sdc in qso daily, in contest I use the keyer of log4om. all great thanks
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

I find the SDC skimmer and Keyer ponderous to use so exclusively use the Log4OM telnet aggregator and Winkeyer interface - OH! how I wish Lele would change that to KEYER interface now that we have TCI and soon to have com port keying
73 Terry G4POP