Cluster Filter by Date

G0KAD
Novice Class

Cluster Filter by Date

Post by G0KAD »

Hi all,

I wonder if others would find it useful to have the cluster filtered by data? For example, when chasing DXCC for the year i.e. marathon chasing. JTAlert has a great way of highlighting new DXCC for the year on any band or all bands. Having something similar for SSB and CW in Log4OM Cluster would be really good.

Regards
Mike, G0KAD
KI5IO
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Cluster Filter by Date

Post by KI5IO »

G0KAD wrote: 04 Apr 2022, 18:09 Hi all,

I wonder if others would find it useful to have the cluster filtered by data? For example, when chasing DXCC for the year i.e. marathon chasing. JTAlert has a great way of highlighting new DXCC for the year on any band or all bands. Having something similar for SSB and CW in Log4OM Cluster would be really good.

Regards
Mike, G0KAD
Mike,

If you 'left click' on the date and/or time column the sort order will change. Depending upon the width of your column there will be an ascending or descending pointer/arrow displayed after you click the columns header.

Also then depends upon how you have set up the cluster display for how long and how many spots remain in the cluster or band map displays.

Many of the cluster front ends (IE: CC User) has many additional sort/filter options. That then also helps from loading down L4OM to continually process each/every inbound spot.

Any/all sorts are likely possible, but at what cost to performance of Log4OM?
73 - Nolan Kienitz - KI5IO
Plano, TX