Rig change suggestion

G3JNB
Novice Class

Rig change suggestion

Post by G3JNB »

I haved just added my second rig to the log program. However, I wonder if it might be possible to alter the tiny arrows for changing over (at top n freq readout) to, say, a little larger, numbered or coloured arrows side by side ? The present ones are too small.
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Rig change suggestion

Post by G4POP »

G3JNB wrote: 14 Jun 2022, 09:55 I haved just added my second rig to the log program. However, I wonder if it might be possible to alter the tiny arrows for changing over (at top n freq readout) to, say, a little larger, numbered or coloured arrows side by side ? The present ones are too small.
This is all it takes - Post edited and moved to 'Feature requests'
73 Terry G4POP
G3JNB
Novice Class

Post by G3JNB »

Terry, mni thanks for such a prompt reply BUT cannot find your suggestions...'Feature Requests'

BTW...I do NOT have a rotator so all that space might be useful?

Perhaps you might email me - will try understand whatt o do. ie< Having typed a request I would have thought a direct submit button was easier?

Victor>
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

Victor,

If you have a feature request there is a section on this forum for that purpose, just click the 'Board index' lin at the top left hand side of the forum, as shown below.

Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (83.2 KiB) Viewed 757 times

We dont include a menu selection in the software to request a feature as you will imaging we would be inundated with can you add a left handed widget or please provide a team maker button :-)
73 Terry G4POP