Avery Printer Templetes

KI5IO
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Avery Printer Templetes

Post by KI5IO »

wb2bin wrote: 26 Jul 2022, 18:27 I have the labels working but still trying to refine.

I have not figured out how to get rid of "QSL Direct, Pse QSL, the country name and number on the QSL label and on the address label it prints the name of the country worked. In other words after the correct address is printed next line prints the country. I took one in to the post office and the lady asks me where was it going. I put a line thru the country but the post office does not like that.

Maybe it is in the manual but I could not find it.

I can live with what I have but would like to refine.

Also, if anyone would be interested in my set up please feel free to email and or phone. I am good in QRZ.

I must say after the latest updates being able to work with worked, not worked and getting labels to work.....WOW!!!!!

Thanks,
Greg,
WB2BIN
Greg,

If you happen to choose a different QSL Shipping Method then the label will change or not be there. But ... doing such to get rid of the label will not then let you print an "address label". :(

I've also removed/adjusted the address so that (for USA QSLs) the city, state zip line up properly and I also remove the country label. But ... as you noted no matter what I do the country is still printed on the "address label". Another :(

I'm going to create a Mantis ticket with your observations and feature 'tweaks' and get it in queue for review and possible adjustment. Also there may be other reasons why Lele has the Label Print working the way it does and we will find that out if that is the case as well.

Hopefully CT1BXX - Manuel Fernando will see this thread and offer some input. Manuel is on the Beta Support Team and has done a fair amount of QSL Label and Address Label printing and may have some suggestions to ponder as well.

Tnx again for your input.
73 - Nolan Kienitz - KI5IO
Plano, TX
wb2bin
Advanced Class

Post by wb2bin »

Thank you.

Greg
wb2bin
Advanced Class

Post by wb2bin »

Nolan, Anyone

Is there a print "que"? I have searched and can't seem to find one. Last week I got over a pound of QSL cards from the bureau and i did not want to have to print every label separately but as a group but I can't find a way to save them as a group.

Thanks,

Greg
WB2BIN
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

No just enter the cards in qsl manager then in print labels filter by qsl received = yes and qsl received date for the date you entered when you recorded receipt of the QSL

Print the filtered list
73 Terry G4POP
wb2bin
Advanced Class

Post by wb2bin »

Terry,

Thanks

Greg
ac5ez
Novice Class

Post by ac5ez »

If anyone is trying to use a Sieko SII-650 Label Printer here are the settings.
Ken, AC5EZ
Attachments
Sieko-SII_650 Label Printer-01.png
Sieko-SII_650 Label Printer-01.png (22.68 KiB) Viewed 846 times
Sieko-SII_650 Label Printer-02.png
Sieko-SII_650 Label Printer-02.png (8.77 KiB) Viewed 846 times