Thank you
KI5IO
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Worked all EU WAE

Post by KI5IO »

OK8UN wrote: 03 Sep 2020, 19:11 Hello, i cant find the award WAE
Thank you
Alain,

FYI - I've moved your post to the Award Support section for better visibility.

You can also add that award on your own installation if you have all the event requirements.

Go to: Utilities / Award Manager to view the default awards and where you can add or build your own award.

Go to the Awards Manager in the "current" User Guide for assistance in creating an award in your installation. It is on Page 110 of the "current" User Guide that is dated: 03/09/2020 5:13PM
73 - Nolan Kienitz - KI5IO
Plano, TX
OE6CLD
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by OE6CLD »

Hi Alain,

I would love to add WAE to the list of the official supported awards in Log4OM.

The main problem I have with this award is the handling of 4U1VIC (DXCC OE), IT9 (Sicily) (DXCC I) and TA1 (European part of Turkey) (DXCC TA). These countries are not official DXCC countries so I can’t track them easily.

As soon as we found a way to track these countries I definitely will add WAE.

Hope this helps.

Claus
Claus, OE6CLD/DJ0DX/EI7JZ
DJ9UN
Advanced Class

Post by DJ9UN »

Hello i also want to include the WAE but i dont know where to find the Award URL and the Downlaod URL adress to copy into the feild in the Award Manager. Thank you for assitance Regards
DJ9UN
Advanced Class

Post by DJ9UN »

Thank you Claus, for me this is ok, and LOG4OM is for me the most easy log i tryed and i tried and purchesed many. There was also luxlog i liked but no cluster like in LOG4OM. By the way i am not any more active as OK8UN as i am reired and now DJ9UN and LX1UN

Alain
DF5WW
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by DF5WW »

Hi Claus, your answere in the thread is from 2020 but TA1 (European Turkey), IT9 (Sicily) and also 4U1V.. (OE) and
4U1I.. (Italy) are parts of the latest official WAE country list. Don´t know it´s downloadable as CSV or TXT but ask
the DARC Headquater for any things like this. The WAEDC is an official DARC contest.

https://www.darc.de/der-club/referate/d ... nderliste/
73´s .. Juergen ... ALT-512 SDR (10W) , 50 m random wire at SG-211 autotuner, 2 x Xiegu G90 (20W HF TRX) one as portable Radio. Also TS-790E (40 W) for VHF/UHF with X-50 vertical and Duoband 4-Element LPDA.