WAS FT8 West Virginia confirmation issue

Update and distribution of news relating to awards

Moderator: OE6CLD

k4em
Advanced Class

WAS FT8 West Virginia confirmation issue

Post by k4em »

My WAS Award Status did not show my West Virginia FT8 qso's as confirmed. They were all listed as Virginia. I looked back at the logging program (ACLog) I imported from and all WV FT8 qso's were marked as WV. I verified each one with QRZ & Log4OM (His Details). In fact His Details showed WV in COUNTY & ADDRESS but the state was marked Virginia. I made the corrections and all ok now.

Dave
k4em
KI5IO
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: WAS FT8 West Virginia confirmation issue

Post by KI5IO »

k4em wrote: 19 Sep 2020, 10:28 My WAS Award Status did not show my West Virginia FT8 qso's as confirmed. They were all listed as Virginia. I looked back at the logging program (ACLog) I imported from and all WV FT8 qso's were marked as WV. I verified each one with QRZ & Log4OM (His Details). In fact His Details showed WV in COUNTY & ADDRESS but the state was marked Virginia. I made the corrections and all ok now.

Dave
k4em
Dave,

Take a look a this post here in the Forum. Simlar happening for anyother OPM.

As Terry noted you may not have chosed the 'quality checks' to occur when you imported from ACLog.

https://forum.log4om.com/viewtopic.php? ... nia#p31442
73 - Nolan Kienitz - KI5IO
Plano, TX
k4em
Advanced Class

Re: WAS FT8 West Virginia confirmation issue

Post by k4em »

No, I did not do the quality checks. Luckily there were only about 20 q's so it didn't take long to fix.

Dave
k4em