Countries not submitted or granted by LOTW

Update and distribution of news relating to awards

Moderator: OE6CLD

wb2bin
Advanced Class

Countries not submitted or granted by LOTW

Post by wb2bin »

Is there a way to filter the countries to find which ones I have not submitted or granted by LOTW. I would like to do this by band and mode. I have yet to find the proper filter to do this.

Greg
WB2BIN
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Countries not submitted or granted by LOTW

Post by G4POP »

In the filters/confirmations dialog select LOTW and sent = No

For NOT granted at this time you should export from the Award statistics to Excel and sort/filter in Excel

If there are not many then clicking a cell in the Awrds view enables you to edit the applicable QSO's
73 Terry G4POP
wb2bin
Advanced Class

Post by wb2bin »

Terry,

Thanks, but I was hoping for a simple filter to do the job. I have quite a few. I am trying to get CW and Phone cards submitted that were not available via LOTW. I have asked and may I suggest again some filters with "not" in the expression. Like countries not worked by band, mode, not selected by LOTW. I do appreciate your answer but I am not good and Excel and by the way when are you going to do some more UTUBES. Would like to see one in depth on the cluster. Like what is happening in detail. As I always say I am learning something new with Log4OMv2 everyday.

Thanks,
Greg
WB2BIN
OE6CLD
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by OE6CLD »

Hi Greg,
For a quick overview, you can go to View -> Award Status -> DXCC. If everything is up-to-date, you will see different color boxes: blue = granted (GRA), green = verified (on LoTW, but yet not applied for/granted), orange = confirmed (by QSL card, but not verified by DXAC or field checker) and grey = worked (worked but not confirmed by LoTW or QSL).
DXCC Mixed.jpg
DXCC Mixed.jpg (226.96 KiB) Viewed 2945 times

Under "Predefined Config" on the left you can select single bands or modes. On the Statistics tab you can see a quick overview by mode and status. For more flexibility yiou can set various filters under the "Award Filters" tab.

If you double-click on a box, you will see all matching QSOs for this band/mode slot.

Hope this helps.

Claus
Claus, OE6CLD/DJ0DX/EI7JZ
wb2bin
Advanced Class

Post by wb2bin »

Claus,

I have tried all that you suggested and they work fine but as of yet I have not found a way for Log4OMv2 to tell me how many countries that I have not worked without some heave Excel work and I thought there must be an easier way from within the program. My old DXBase program did that along with "live" worked, confirmed by band and mode from the DX Cluster not type in a call. maybe you can tell me on the stats main page....phone, cw, digital the green squares does not tell me if it is confirmed or not. Am I thinking correct.

Greg
WB2BIN