Configuring for Logbook of the World

General discussions V2
G0VQY
Advanced Class

Configuring for Logbook of the World

Post by G0VQY »

I'm in the middle of configuring Logbook of the World. I've been following the video which is very helpful. However, I am unsure about which temporary folder I use. Is it simply the temp folder?
Penn
G0VQY
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Configuring for Logbook of the World

Post by G4POP »

C:\Users\YOUR USER NAME\AppData\Roaming\Log4OM2\temp
73 Terry G4POP
W2MJP
Old Man

Post by W2MJP »

G4POP wrote: 22 Aug 2020, 14:41 C:\Users\YOUR USER NAME\AppData\Roaming\Log4OM2\temp
I know this is a old one but all of the sudden my qso's have stopped automatically uploading to LoTW. I had 3 qso yesterday only 1 uploaded for some reason and then seemed to have stopped. I since tried to upload a new qso today and nothing is happening. I have not made any changes in the program configurations. I did check them and they look all ok. All other forwarding to other logging programs are working fine. Etc. QRZ, HRDLOG and so on. I also tried closing and restarting the Log4om v2 many times with the hope of automatic upload to LoTW. Any ideas? 2.6.1 is my version. I like it and dont want to upgrade to new version yet.
Mike-W2MJP
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

W2MJP wrote: 06 Oct 2020, 22:09
G4POP wrote: 22 Aug 2020, 14:41 C:\Users\YOUR USER NAME\AppData\Roaming\Log4OM2\temp
I know this is a old one but all of the sudden my qso's have stopped automatically uploading to LoTW. I had 3 qso yesterday only 1 uploaded for some reason and then seemed to have stopped. I since tried to upload a new qso today and nothing is happening. I have not made any changes in the program configurations. I did check them and they look all ok. All other forwarding to other logging programs are working fine. Etc. QRZ, HRDLOG and so on. I also tried closing and restarting the Log4om v2 many times with the hope of automatic upload to LoTW. Any ideas? 2.6.1 is my version. I like it and dont want to upgrade to new version yet.

In future please post in the correct forum this is the version 1 forum so your lucky I spotted it!

Are the QSO's FT8 and does the mode display show FT8, (With a comma) if so see other posts on V2 forum about this
73 Terry G4POP
KI5IO
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by KI5IO »

This topic moved to the V2 Forum as that is where it should have been originally posted.
73 - Nolan Kienitz - KI5IO
Plano, TX
W2MJP
Old Man

Post by W2MJP »

G4POP wrote: 06 Oct 2020, 22:50
W2MJP wrote: 06 Oct 2020, 22:09

In future please post in the correct forum this is the version 1 forum so your lucky I spotted it!

Are the QSO's FT8 and does the mode display show FT8, (With a comma) if so see other posts on V2 forum about this
Hello Terry
Thanks for the quick reply and as always you guys are doing a great job with Log4OM V2. I did as others here had mentioned and it fixed all of my problems. I simply installed the latest versions of Log4Om V2 (2.9) and also the lastest version of WSJT x (2.2.2) and then restarted the computer, This corrected the LoTW upload issue which was the comma thing after each qso on FT8 or CW.
Mike-W2MJP
DF5WW
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by DF5WW »

We have found out that there was something wrong with the modelist.
Please use Settings/Update Ressources/Modes to download a fresh one.

This should resolve the comma problem.
73´s .. Juergen ... ALT-512 SDR (10W) , 50 m random wire at SG-211 autotuner, 2 x Xiegu G90 (20W HF TRX) one as portable Radio. Also TS-790E (40 W) for VHF/UHF with X-50 vertical and Duoband 4-Element LPDA.