Export only part of an ADIF file - unsuccessful

General discussions about Log4OM features
hb9cbr
New user

Export only part of an ADIF file - unsuccessful

Post by hb9cbr »

Hi
i am trying to export a part of the log4om file to ADIF, e.g. the log from 28.06.2021. I can do this with Export ADIF, Export selected fields (as i only want some fields to be exported) - this works ok, BUT always the total log4om file is exported into ADIF. However i have selected only the lines of the 28th of June 2021...
(is there a way to keep the selected ADIF fields stored ? - whenever i want to restart a partial ADIF export i have to choose the ADIF fields AGAIN..)

I have also tried to export the selected lines with "right click on log4om desired lines" and then "export current filtered view to ADIF (no row limit) - does not work, e.g. all ADIF fields are exported and the whole log is exported ..

I would be grateful for any advice. i am new to Log4OM. I am working with ADIF master for the ADIF files.

73 s Bruno HB9CBR
hb9cbr
New user

Re: Export only part of an ADIF file - unsuccessful

Post by hb9cbr »

Hi

i have found a solution, just using windows functions on the log4om file - that works so i can copy parts of the file without problems.

The only thing i would like to find a solution is the selected ADIF fields for the export - how can one fix them so that for all exports the same fields are already selected.

thanks.
73 s Bruno HB9CBR
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

Version and release number???????
73 Terry G4POP
HB9BRJ
Old Man

Post by HB9BRJ »

Hi Bruno

Main window > Recent QSOs (F7) > select the QSOs you want to export > right-click > Export to ADIF.

73, Markus HB9BRJ