Importing ADIF and uploading to online logs

Need help? - Post here and we will find a solution for you.
2e0txe
Novice Class

Importing ADIF and uploading to online logs

Post by 2e0txe »

Hello!

I've looked for this answer for a while but can't seem to find any button...

I use a WSJT-X on a Raspberry Pi, I can then import that ADIF file into my Log4OM on the laptop. However I can't see any button to upload the imported QSO's to all the online logbooks automatically. I have to upload each one by right clicking it and then uploading to each of the four online logs.

Am I missing an option ?

Many thanks!

Damian / 2E0TXE
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Importing ADIF and uploading to online logs

Post by G4POP »

QSL manager which is all detailed in the user guide and YouTube tutorials
73 Terry G4POP
2e0txe
Novice Class

Post by 2e0txe »

The QSL Management window has options to upload to EQSL, LOTW and Clublog, but lacks options to upload to QRZ, HamQTH and HRDLog services, also search for the last say 50 FT8 QSOs it won't allow you to without entering a callsign.

The QSO Archive, has the ability to search for recent contacts, but there is no option to bulk upload to the online logbooks unless you right click each one and upload to each of the 4 services.
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

2e0txe wrote: 28 Aug 2019, 03:38 The QSL Management window lacks options to upload to QRZ, HamQTH and HRDLog services

Because QRZ, HamQTH and HRD log do not provide an upload API for bulk upload by external software, you can of course automatically upload to all of these as the QSO is saved.

search for the last say 50 FT8 QSOs it won't allow you to without entering a callsign.

Use the 'Search Parameters' function provided in QSL and QSO managers

The QSO Archive, has the ability to search for recent contacts, but there is no option to bulk upload to the online logbooks unless you right click each one and upload to each of the 4 services.

Use the 'Search Parameters' in QSL manager
73 Terry G4POP