How to customize ADIF export?

Need help? - Post here and we will find a solution for you.
DG2YCB
Novice Class

How to customize ADIF export?

Post by DG2YCB »

Hi,
is there any way to customize the number and order of fields when exporting ADIF?
I've reduced already the number of fields by enabling "Export only standard ADIF fields", but there is still a number fields I don't need. And the order of fields is not what I like to have. (Simplified ADIF does not contain all field needed.) To bring the ADIF file to that what I need, currently I always have to use external software (e.g. ADIF Master), but this is one unnecessary extra step, and I have to do all the changes again for every new file.
Just in case customization is not yet possible, would be really great if such a feature could be added in future releases.
73 de Uwe, DG2YCB
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: How to customize ADIF export?

Post by G4POP »

You can select the fields to export when exporting to CSV from the QSO Manager but not an ADIF file

It always helps us to assist you if you explain what you are trying to achieve?
73 Terry G4POP
DG2YCB
Novice Class

Re: How to customize ADIF export?

Post by DG2YCB »

Hi Terry,
thanks for your reply. I am using the adif files for some third-party applications, and for that I need only certain adif fields (or I simply need to reduce file size). But, as there are also a couple of other issues with Log4OM (generated data for CQ and ITU zones sometimes wrong, etc.), meanwhile I've found a solution for all these things completely outside of Log4OM. Thanks for trying to help me!
Nontheless, it would be great, if in a future update a posibility to select the fields to export could be implemented.
73 de Uwe, DG2YCB