LOTW Contacts stop showing to upload LOTW

Need help? - Post here and we will find a solution for you.
n1drs
Novice Class

LOTW Contacts stop showing to upload LOTW

Post by n1drs »

I just started having an issue . After making contacts, I click QSL management the window pops up then I click LOTW and I hit select required and all the contacts that need to be uploaded would show up. I click the upload Arrow icon and be done.
But now I do it and it’s blank never had an issue before this all started after the update. So what I do now is a click search highlight all the ones that have not uploaded and then upload that way any idea how to fix?
DF5WW
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: LOTW Contacts stop showing to upload LOTW

Post by DF5WW »

Sorry, early morning here and i have to go to work but please ..... if you have an issue please tell us first
which version of Log4OM you are using and which windows version.

;) ;)
73´s .. Juergen ... ALT-512 SDR (10W) , 50 m random wire at SG-211 autotuner, 2 x Xiegu G90 (20W HF TRX) one as portable Radio. Also TS-790E (40 W) for VHF/UHF with X-50 vertical and Duoband 4-Element LPDA.
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

n1drs wrote: 14 Nov 2019, 19:40 I just started having an issue . After making contacts, I click QSL management the window pops up then I click LOTW and I hit select required and all the contacts that need to be uploaded would show up. I click the upload Arrow icon and be done.
But now I do it and it’s blank never had an issue before this all started after the update. So what I do now is a click search highlight all the ones that have not uploaded and then upload that way any idea how to fix?
Sounds like you have the config set wrong for selecting the QSO's for upload, check its set to requested see image below which is what I expect you will see and maybe showing the wrong setting for you

Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (139.79 KiB) Viewed 4370 times
73 Terry G4POP
n1drs
Novice Class

Post by n1drs »

Thank you Terry that worked. But now I’m getting a TQSL duplicate error from contacts from over 10 years ago about 250 of them is there anyway I can mark them is already sent to LOTW?

Newest version of Log40m latest version of windows 10
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

n1drs wrote:Thank you Terry that worked. But now I’m getting a TQSL duplicate error from contacts from over 10 years ago about 250 of them is there anyway I can mark them is already sent to LOTW?

Newest version of Log40m latest version of windows 10
Use the QSO manager bulk edit facility or the QSL manager select the QSO'S to be marked and update them

See our video tutorials or the user guide for details

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

73 Terry G4POP
n1drs
Novice Class

Post by n1drs »

Terry thanks agian I finally found your video and it was awesome !! once I was able to change the number contacts from 5000 to 24,000 everything was Mark sent thanks again de N1DRS
n1drs
Novice Class

Post by n1drs »

Now when I use the WSJT-X and I log it using JTalerts The. LOTW Contacts doesn’t show up now is there another setting I have to change somewhere?
n1drs
Novice Class

Post by n1drs »

OK I figured it out so I thought I’d post it here just in case anyone else had the same problem .
In JT alerts settings , logging , logging options , mark QSO upload to LOTW as requested uncheck it . Done