LOTW Upload

Need help? - Post here and we will find a solution for you.
KB1FGC
Advanced Class

LOTW Upload

Post by KB1FGC »

Hi,I tried uploading a log to LOTW but the it said that no QSO was uploaded or duplicate.The call sign is not showing on LOWT so it's not a duplicate.Not sure what I'm doing wrong.
This is what it said:
No records to upload
Final Status: No QSOs written(8)
All QSOs were duplicate or out of date range (no QSOs written)
LOTW END
Rich
Thanks Rich
73 KB1FGC
DF5WW
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: LOTW Upload

Post by DF5WW »

Have you also tried to upload manually with ADIF export from Log4OM and manual upload
via TQSL ? If not please try to do so and tell us the results please.
73´s .. Juergen ... ALT-512 SDR (10W) , 50 m random wire at SG-211 autotuner, 2 x Xiegu G90 (20W HF TRX) one as portable Radio. Also TS-790E (40 W) for VHF/UHF with X-50 vertical and Duoband 4-Element LPDA.
KB1FGC
Advanced Class

Post by KB1FGC »

I corrected the grid square.I had it wrong on the TQSL.I don't know how it worked before but it is fixed.Now I have this when I tried uploading again:
The Station Location 'US County' has value 'New Haven' while QSO has 'United States' on line 10
I fixed it in configuration and it still says the QSO has U.S. in county line.Don't see anything wrong on TQSL when I check my profile.
It did upload when I entered it manuelly via TQSL but when I tried uploading the adif File I created in LOG4OM it didn't work.
Thanks Rich
73 KB1FGC
KB1FGC
Advanced Class

Post by KB1FGC »

I fixed it.What happened was,Even though I updated my station information in configuration.When I saved the QSO earlier it was saved with the wrong settings.After I updated the settings in the QSO section it worked!
Thanks for the email
Rich
Thanks Rich
73 KB1FGC
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

You have posted in the version 1 forum, are you in fact using version 1 or the latest version 2 which was released early 2020?
73 Terry G4POP