Statistics Display problem

Need help? - Post here and we will find a solution for you.
K5CKS
Advanced Class

Statistics Display problem

Post by K5CKS »

Help... My Statistics display doesn't seem to be working right. I have one QSO logged for K1TEO on 6M FT8 and my Statistics show it as confirmed (C). But it also shows that I have worked him on other modes and bands but none of them are in my log. How can this be?
Thanks for the help and support!
Rory, K5CKS
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Statistics Display problem

Post by G4POP »

It possibly is showing that you worked the COUNTRY on other bands and modes not the station

Always provide finer detail in this type of post we can't guess where or how you are viewing this information, as an example

In the Main ui when I enter $$$$$ call it says worked before in the top area but the mode/ band grid at the bottom right it shows I have worked him also on 20m phone

In the example above the grid display is showing which bands and modes you have already worked the COUNTRY on
73 Terry G4POP
K5CKS
Advanced Class

Post by K5CKS »

Just for example... Here is a screen shot. I have 5K0K cued up in the Callsign and selected (blue highlight) in the Cluster window. On the right I have selected the Statistics tab and it is showing that I have worked him on 40, 30, twice on 20 and once on 15. But if you look above his callsign (in red) it says I have "WRKD SAME BAND". If I look at my QSO Archive I have worked him before on 12M CW. But that is not shown in the Statistics window. Thanks for the help Terry!
Rory, K5CKS
Attachments
Log4OM Screen1.jpg
Log4OM Screen1.jpg (204.37 KiB) Viewed 4121 times
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

No the statistics window is showing that you have worked the same country not the same call sign on those bands and modes.

When you look at the old qso for 5KOK what country does it say?
73 Terry G4POP
K5CKS
Advanced Class

Post by K5CKS »

It says San Andres & Providencia. I think this is not what I thought it was under the Statistics tab. I thought that this was the Statistics for the specific callsign. This would be very useful because it would tell me at a glance if I need to work him on the Band and Mode he was spotted on. Right now the only way to tell is if I do a search in the Archive. Is this something that will maybe change in Ver 2?
Thanks,
Rory, K5CKS
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

K5CKS wrote: 22 Oct 2019, 16:46 It says San Andres & Providencia. I think this is not what I thought it was under the Statistics tab. I thought that this was the Statistics for the specific callsign. This would be very useful because it would tell me at a glance if I need to work him on the Band and Mode he was spotted on. Right now the only way to tell is if I do a search in the Archive. Is this something that will maybe change in Ver 2?
Thanks,
Rory, K5CKS
I think that you will find the spelling of the country in the old qso does not correspond to the country name according to DXCC please check country name in the log4om input display against that recorded for the old qso. Maybe it was imported from another program?

If they are identical in every way including case and punctuation then please submit a bug report support request as detailed on our web site.

Version 2 is a different concept
73 Terry G4POP
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

BTW the cluster highlights do indicate STATION (Call sign) worked same band, only mode is not supported.

See options/CAT and cluster tab,, bottom highlight choice
73 Terry G4POP
K5CKS
Advanced Class

Post by K5CKS »

Thank You Terry! A new question... if I bring up each QSO from my log, update and save and exit will that update the Country for that QSO?? I quickly found out after adding a Country column to my log that every Digital and RTTY QSO is missing the country (thanks a bunch, DX4Win).
Rory, K5CKS
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

K5CKS wrote: 22 Oct 2019, 19:42 Thank You Terry! A new question... if I bring up each QSO from my log, update and save and exit will that update the Country for that QSO?? I quickly found out after adding a Country column to my log that every Digital and RTTY QSO is missing the country (thanks a bunch, DX4Win).
Rory, K5CKS
Use bulk update in the QSO manager, check 'enable update' and then select the QSO'S to be edited then select update icon

All in the user manual and our 21 YouTube tutorials
73 Terry G4POP