WWFF in Russia

Update and distribution of news relating to awards

Moderator: OE6CLD

PA0MBD
Novice Class

WWFF in Russia

Post by PA0MBD »

Although there is a WWFF-programm in Russia, one cannot choose for WWFF-award in case of Russia.
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: WWFF in Russia

Post by G4POP »

Page 152 of the Log4OM user guide shows you how to update the award references
73 Terry G4POP
PA0MBD
Novice Class

Post by PA0MBD »

The manual is FB, with a nice new chapter concerning WWFF. But that is not what I meant. Logging a Russian call gives no opportunity to choose for the WWFF-award in Award refs(F3) and therefore one can not enter a reference.
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

PA0MBD wrote: 02 Oct 2020, 17:15 The manual is FB, with a nice new chapter concerning WWFF. But that is not what I meant. Logging a Russian call gives no opportunity to choose for the WWFF-award in Award refs(F3) and therefore one can not enter a reference.
Until you update the references and updatec the eligable countries in the award there is nothing to show so you wont see it in the award list.
73 Terry G4POP
LZ1WTA
Novice Class

Post by LZ1WTA »

When you logging a Russian call, change Country to Asiatic Ruusia and WWFF and references from RF-0001 will be available to choose. Some RFF is available in Kaliningrad. But really, European Russia has no references and it is not available for WWFF logging.
Meanwhile, I have made corrections on WWFF csv file. So, no more errors when manual updating.
Here is the corrected CSV file:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
PA0MBD
Novice Class

Post by PA0MBD »

Valery, this works excellent. Imported all the WWFF references without any error and all the Russion references can be logged now. Tnx for that.
I am also gratefull to Claus for all his figure-it-out work. Perhaps a good idea to make a combined procedure for this? Then the extensive description in the maual can be simplified.
LZ1WTA
Novice Class

Post by LZ1WTA »

New CSV file. Corrected and without errors. Database from 18.Nov.2021
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1saAN4f ... sp=sharing