Mise a jour adresse sur log4OM

French language forum v2
f5pxf
New user

Mise a jour adresse sur log4OM

Post by f5pxf »

Bonjour , j'utilise log4OM depuis 6 mois avec la version 2.20.0.0 et je m'aperçois que certains correspondants affichent un mauvais QTH. Faut il charger une mise à jour des OM ou simplement que ces OM fassent une mise à jour de leurs QTH sur QRZ.com par ex ? Merci pour vos informations éclairées. 73 Denis F5PXF. :D
KI5IO
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Mise a jour adresse sur log4OM

Post by KI5IO »

f5pxf wrote: 21 Feb 2022, 07:24 Bonjour , j'utilise log4OM depuis 6 mois avec la version 2.20.0.0 et je m'aperçois que certains correspondants affichent un mauvais QTH. Faut il charger une mise à jour des OM ou simplement que ces OM fassent une mise à jour de leurs QTH sur QRZ.com par ex ? Merci pour vos informations éclairées. 73 Denis F5PXF. :D

Hello, I have been using log4OM for 6 months with version 2.20.0.0 and I notice that some correspondents display a bad QTH. Is it necessary to load an update of the OM or simply that these OM update their QTH on QRZ.com for example? Thank you for your insightful information. 73 Dennis F5PXF.:D
Dennis,

The information that is at QRZ or HamQTH is was the OMs provide or is derived from the FCC database (for USA hams). Certain elements of that data (received from the FCC) cannot be changed unless the OM submits a request to change those licensing basics.

Would be similar (I'm sure) to the French agency that controls licensing. You have to provide certain basics and they become core. Changing that core is not very easy or really of any great need.

As for the other data at QRZ and HamQTH ... that is up to each OM who manages their display page.

Changing an OMs data in Log4OM V2 is not the pervue of Log4OM V2. If you feel that an OMs data is incorrect and/or should be changed you can send them an e-mail and ask them to update as necessary.
73 - Nolan Kienitz - KI5IO
Plano, TX