Relase note – Version 184.108.40.206 BETA
• [NEW] Completely rewritten the remote control interface to control Log4Om functions from external applications
• [NEW] Improved user interface responsivity while searching for QSO data
• [NEW] QSO received through inbound JT messages will updated to set SEND status for each confirmation received equal to the Log4OM user defaults (if value is NO/REQUESTED), when different.
• [NEW] Added support for RF-Kit amplifiers via Remote Control.
• [NEW] Added new floating QSO data entry interface in VIEW menu
• [NEW] Optimized access to external source info and external images
• [NEW] Added supercluster auto start option in settings / cluster
• [NEW] Improved threading management on supercluster and external source parsing, reduced locks and waits on many functions
• Moved FCC data to external SQLITE database to reduce overall memory footprint
• Added dump of external sources lookup into roaming /temp folder (in DEBUG mode or higher)
• Spot from unrecognized DXCC entity will be ignored by cluster alerts
• Increased download interval for FCC data to 30 days
• [FIX] Fixed issue when loading malformed contest file
- [FIX] Fixed RST sent and received issue in Data entry window