List or report of QSOs with DXCC Challenge entities only QSLed by paper QSLs?

AA7G
Novice Class

List or report of QSOs with DXCC Challenge entities only QSLed by paper QSLs?

Post by AA7G »

Is it possible to get a list or report of DXCC Challenge entities only confirmed by paper QSLs and not by both a paper QSL and a LoTW confirmation? As you all know, DX-peditions commonly release the LoTW confirmation when you order a QSL from an OQRS service. However, some rare ones arrive via the bureau and direct. They are not confirmed by any other means.To minimize the expense of card checking to the QSOs on QSL cards that are needed for DXCC Challenge entitties validation it would be nice if those QSOs only confirmed by a paper QSL could be sorted out for a minimal optimized bunch of cards and QSOs on them to be sent to the card checker. The case that some but not all QSOs with a station are confirmed via LoTW and some only via a paper QSL is also common.

/Gert, AA7G
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: List or report of QSOs with DXCC Challenge entities only QSLed by paper QSLs?

Post by G4POP »

Er!

Uncheck 'Award view'

Select QSL for 'Statistics view by'
73 Terry G4POP
AA7G
Novice Class

Re: List or report of QSOs with DXCC Challenge entities only QSLed by paper QSLs?

Post by AA7G »

L4ONG_bfrQmlcC4t.png
L4ONG_bfrQmlcC4t.png (216.13 KiB) Viewed 1664 times
I apologise if I was unclear, Terry.

With your advice, I got the above.
I am interested in the confirmed band entities only confirmed by a paper QSL, not by LoTW or both LoTW and a paper QSL. Can I modify this report to show this?

The two band entities in orange for VU4 are confirmed only via LoTW. That is fine for me since I can use the two LoTW confirmations to get them validated by the DXCC desk for DXCC Challenge; I do not want them to be listed.
I want only those confirmed band entities confirmed by a paper QSL only to be listed because I need to send the QSLs with those contacts to a card checker to validate them for DXCC Challenge.

/Gert, AA7G
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

If you selected qsl only the that is what should be displayed, it will/should not include LOTW confirmations
73 Terry G4POP
NN7D
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by NN7D »

Terry, what Gert is trying to do is generate a list of QSL cards not otherwise confirmed for the DXCC card checker for Challenge points. Using the instructions you provided shows all confirmed by QSL, whether they were also confirmed by LotW or not. He needs a list for only QSL's for band countries not already confirmed by LotW or Credited by any means. And exportable as a ADIF to submit along with cards to the DXCC card checker.

Thanks!
Doug
Doug - NN7D
Gig Harbor, WA, USA
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

Doug,

If he selects 'Wkd not cmfd'. the list will contain only QSO's for stations worked but not confirmed by any method as in my image below.

He can then choose either to export this data as an Excel or CSV file by clicking the buttons on the right hand edge of the window - I beleive ADIFmaster will convert either to an ADIF file or use one of the on line converters.

Untitled.png
Untitled.png (43.99 KiB) Viewed 1633 times
73 Terry G4POP
AA7G
Novice Class

Post by AA7G »

Terry,

I do not want a list of worked but unconfirmed entities; it shows those band entities not confirmed but worked.

The problem is that there is no option to choose to see band entities only confirmed by a paper QSL. The QSL alternative in the choice menu includes band entities confirmed by either a paper QSL or LoTW or both LoTW and a paper QSL. I want a menu choice for entities only confirmed by a paper QSL and not by EITHER a paper QSL OR LoTW OR BOTH among the options. The logic in the SQL question needs to be modified for my case. I want an alternative, "Paper QSL only", an alternative item on the menu. The result shall be a list of confirmed entities, but ONLY those confirmed by a paper QSL card exclusively. That information can not be extracted from the current set of menu choices, nor can it be extracted from external manipulations of the available reports.

/Gert, AA7G
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

Gert

When you look at the confirmation drop down menu how many and which items are highlighted?
73 Terry G4POP
NN7D
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by NN7D »

What Gert (and anyone preparing for a DXCC card check) needs is a report or adif export which contains only QSL cards confirmed, but NOT otherwise confirmed by LotW, and of course, needed for Challenge points.

Here is an example - only the yellow C blocks are desired in the report - circled.
Card Check report.JPG
Card Check report.JPG (179.86 KiB) Viewed 1598 times
Thanks,
Doug
Doug - NN7D
Gig Harbor, WA, USA
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

OK so another search parameter as follows:

Show confirmed contacts only - Selection by QSL or LOTW or by QSL and LOTW

Not to include worked but unconfirmed
73 Terry G4POP