Invio log a servizi clublog hrdlog eqsl ecc

Italian language forum v2
it9jgx
Novice Class

Invio log a servizi clublog hrdlog eqsl ecc

Post by it9jgx »

Ho notato che invia automaticamente i qso in ssb ma non mi invia quelli in ft8 in automatico rimangono posteggiato fino a quando non li invio manualmente io. Come mai?

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
KI5IO
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Invio log a servizi clublog hrdlog eqsl ecc

Post by KI5IO »

it9jgx wrote: 03 Jun 2023, 18:13 Ho notato che invia automaticamente i qso in ssb ma non mi invia quelli in ft8 in automatico rimangono posteggiato fino a quando non li invio manualmente io. Come mai?

I noticed that he automatically sends qsos in ssb but doesn't send me those in ft8 automatically, they remain parked until I send them manually. How come?

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
What version of Log4OM are you using?

Have you followed the Release Notes and read in many locations on this Forum about the changes that you "have" to make so that the FTxx modes work properly?

Review the warning at this link: https://forum.log4om.com/viewtopic.php?p=43147#p43147

Have you REMOVED and RE-INSTALLED your UDP Inbound connections?

I strongly suggest you d/l and install the latest version and follow the UDP Inbound Connection updates that are required for you to change.

Log4OM V 2.27.1.10 download here: https://www.log4om.com/download/

73 - Nolan Kienitz - KI5IO
Plano, TX
it9jgx
Novice Class

Post by it9jgx »

ho la ver. 2.27.1.0 che dovrebbe essere l'ultima disponibile, i qso vanno dentro log4om gli udp funzionano, solo che non fa gli uploadf automatici dei soli qso in ft4 e ft8 sui vari servizi eqsl/hrdlog/lotw/hamqth/clublog, rimangono in requested e devo fare unpoad manuale, mentre tutti i qso con gli altri modi ossia ssb/cw l'upload funziona benissimo e lo fa immediato. cosa può essere che i modi digitali ft4 e ft8 non vuole fare upload? non so se altri modi digitali abbia steso problema non ho testato. con modo varac aveva pure problemi e ho rinunciato a fare i qso, ma ft4 e ft8 che ha sempre funzionato perchè ora non va? spero che psk31 ecc funzionino non ho potuto testare. Comunque intanto come risolvo upload automatico sui servizi web di ft4 e ft8?
KI5IO
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by KI5IO »

Francesco,

With the version you noted you have installed it is required to make changes to your UDP Inbound Connections.

I provided all the links and information you have to read and do to make those changes in my post above.

Also the most current version of Log4OM is noted in that same post.

So ... YOU have to delete your current UDP Inbound connections and rebuild them.

Follow and read the information provided and your FT4 and FT8 QSOs will again be uploading to those external services.
73 - Nolan Kienitz - KI5IO
Plano, TX